Indian railways department has introduced one more feature to provides best facilities to railway passengers. Recently they launched Favourite Journey List option so that passengers can book their ticket fast. Millions of people travel daily with train and spend their time to search specific train for ticket booking every day. For regular passengers, this feature is very useful because, with the help of Favourite Journey List, they can save the number of trains, destination place with journey date in the list. While booking the same train next time, they can use this list to find out the train name quickly. We can use Favorite Journey List in IRCTC feature for booking normal as well as tatkal reservations tickets.
In this page, I am going to explain how to use favorite Journey list Feature while booking train tickets.
* Login to your IRCTC website account by entering right username and password.
* In the left side, you can search the train in which you want to travel.
* Click on Plan My Journey option
* Enter from station to station and date of journey
* Then select type of your journey
* Click on Submit button
* After that, train list will appear on your screen
* Check the availability of seats in a preferred train.
* After select seat and couch click on book now button
* No need to enter passenger details, now click on save journey option available on the left side of the form
* Now whenever you click on the journey list in the saved journey list then your reservation form will automatically get fill
* You can access the saved journey list by click on My Profile then click on Favourite Journey List
* Login with your IRCTC account
* Click on Quick Book and then click on Favourite Journey List
* While booking Tatkal ticket in IRCTC, you are not able to use to Quick Book feature. At that time click on Plan My Journey.
* Select the existing Journey List from PopUp link
* Fill the date of traveling and click on Submit button.
* After clicking on Submit button, one new page will open on your screen. Fill the form and click on Next button
* Now, select the payment mode
* Enter the bank name and click on Make Payment button.
* You can also use E-wallet for payment
* After payment, you will receive a message of successfully ticket booking.
It is very easy to use Favourite Journey List in IRCTC for ticket booking. Use can also use autofill form for quickly filling details in the reservation form. Still, if you found any query related to this feature then you can contact customer care executive on Indian railways. You can also drop your query in the comment box, we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Train chart preparation time is important because if you want to know that whether your name is in final list...