In our previous article we introduced you about IRCTC E- wallet scheme, it is the best scheme for those people who frequently travel through trains. In IRCTC E-wallet we can deposit Rs 100 to Rs 10000 and can use this amount while booking railways ticket. We can not use E-wallet while booking Tatkal tickets. There are few limitations in IRCTC E- wallet scheme otherwise it is the best scheme for railway passenger. Here we mention all the process through which you can easily deposit money in IRCTC E- wallet account.
IRCTC E-wallet Registration
For deposit money in the IRCTC E-wallet, first of all, we have to register in this scheme. The registration process of IRCTC account is very simple only passengers have to pay Rs 250 for registration.
For registration, follow following steps:
- Login your IRCTC account
- After login, “Plan my travel” page will appear on your screen.
- After that IRCTC E-wallet registration link will appear on your screen.
- After that click on register now
- One new form will appear on your screen
- Enter PAN card number
- Then enter the name of PAN card holder
- Click on verify button
- After the verification PAN Card number, new page will appear screen
- Enter transaction ID and then re-enter it for confirmation
- Select payment mode
- Select net banking because it is faster mode of payment
- After that select your bank
- Click on terms and conditions
- Then click on Make Payment
- After successful payment, you will receive a message of successful registration
Also Read: How to Book Tatkal Ticket through IRCTC E-Wallet
How to Recharge IRCTC eWallet:
- Login to you E-wallet account by entering User Id and password
- Then click on IRCTC E-wallet DEPOSIT
- Then E-wallet deposit form will appear on your screen
- Fill the amount that you want to deposit in your IRCTC account
- You can not deposits less than Rs 100 and more than Rs 10000 in your E-wallet
- Confirm the deposit amount
- Then click on Payment mode
- Select your Bank
- Then click on submit button
- After successful deposit, you will receive a message of successful payment
- You can check the history of your deposits from DEPOSIT HISTORY
- Click on DEPOSIT HISTORY and enter your password
- Then click on Go button.
- One new page will appear on your screen in which you can see your deposit history after entering required information.
- You can change the password of your account whenever you want.
With the help of above steps, you can easily deposit your money in IRCTC E-wallet account. If still, you found any problem related to E-wallet registration then you can visit the official site of IRCTC or you can drop your query below. We will try our best to solve your query as soon as possible till then stay tuned with us for more IRCTC updates.
Be the First to comment.