Like other features, IRCTC SBI platinum credit card is one the amazing scheme of Indian railways department through which you can book railways tickets without paying anything. Yes, this is true it is a unique credit card that allows a user to get FREE railway tickets and thereby user will get better value for their money. There are many benefits of using this card as it is specially designed to vanish the use of cash in railways department which is a fruitful step towards digital India.
It is very easy to carry IRCTC SBI platinum credit card your wallet, it is designed by the well-known artist, RK Laxman. This card is a result of a great collaboration of IRCTC and SBI and successfully fulfill the lifestyle requirements of Indian customers. IRCTC SBI platinum credit card provides benefits of retail, entertainment, dining and travel benefits. If a user uses this card for their purchasing then they will get 10% value backs, transaction fee waivers, rewards points and more exciting offers.
SBI offers many advantages for the holders of IRCTC SBI platinum card. Here we mentioned the list of benefits that will avail to the user of this card:
1. Welcome Offers
The holder of IRCTC SBI platinum card will get Rs 100 cash back on their first transaction within 30 days of card activation.
2. Bonus Reward Points
If you applied for IRCTC SBI Platinum Card then you will get fifty activation bonus reward points as a welcome gift on the buying of worth Rs five hundred or more within 45 days of card issue.
3. Rewards Program – IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
Like any other credit card holder, IRCTC SBI platinum card holder can earn reward points on the booking of railways ticket through official website of IRCTC. This program is introduced for the age group 18 to 60 years. An individual below the age of 18 and more than 60 years can not use this card. The user should also register in IRCTC website to avail this benefits.
4. A person can take the benefits of this card only if they booked their tickets on IRCTC. Card hold can deduct their SBI awards rewards points while booking their train tickets.
5. IRCTC SBI platinum card holder can earn reward points on the ticket booking of AC first class, Executive Chair Car, AC second class and AC Chair Car tickets.
6. If a person books their railway’s ticket from reservation counter then they cannot earn reward points.
7. Holders of SBI credit card can get up to ten percent cash back on the booking on AC tickets only if they meet the following requirements:
* If card holders booked their railways ticket through IRCTC by using eleven digit Reward number that is available on the IRCTC SBI platinum card.
* The IRCTC SBI Platinum Card should be activated by spending Rs 500 or more. All the outstanding dues should be clear within 45 days of card issue.
* User of IRCTC SBI platinum card can earn the reward points only on the basis of fare amount of ticket, not on the basis of taxes, super fast charges, reservation charges etc.
* SBI will credit the rewards points to the customer’s account only in 5 days after the journey date.
Rewards points of IRCTC SBI platinum card can be redeemed by using the following process:
* Login your IRCTC account by entering valid username and password.
* Then select reward point option to pay the fare charge of new railway ticket at the payment gateway.
* The value of 1 Rewards point equals Rs one.
* You can redeem your reward points while ticket booking only if you have minimum 500 points in your account. Therefore it is necessary for every customer to have at least three hundred rewards points for subsequent redemptions.
* If you are using rewards points while booking your railway ticket then you have to book your tickets 5 days before the journey date. The redemption of reward points being done for the fare of an entire ticket on individual fares.
* You can use your reward points only if your railway ticket is confirmed or in RAC
* Rewards Redemption can be done only for AC coaches.
* You cannot transfer your accumulated rewards points to any other SBI credit card.
* The validity of accumulated reward points is three years, you can not use your reward points after three years.
* You can not avail the benefits 10 % cash back for the booking of ticket in 3 AC coach
* In Every Rs 125 that are you are spent on buying railway tickets or retail purchases, you will get 1 reward point. This offer is not valid for fuel transactions.
* The customers of SBI bank can redeem their earned rewards points on irctc.co.in. for booking of railway tickets
* IRCTC SBI platinum card holder will get 1.8% transaction fee waiver every time while booking a railway ticket. When passenger canceled their ticket then they will get back 1.8% amount in their bank account.
* If you are a holder of IRCTC SBI platinum card holder, then you will get a fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% at any petrol pump. The minimum fuel waiver is Rs 100 for every statement cycle.
* The waiver of Rs.100 is valid only if you did fuel transaction between Rs 500 and Rs 3000.
* IRCTC SBI platinum card users will also get exciting offers on travel packages.Card holders can select over 4000 hotels across the country while making reservations.
* Card holders can also get customized tour packages and book their flight tickets at very affordable costs.
Here we mentioned the list of documents that are required for IRCTC SBI platinum card:
One identity proof like Passport ID, Driving License, Voter ID, UID Aadhar Number and others
Eligibility For Taking IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
A person between the age group of 18 to 60 can apply for IRCTC SBI Platinum Card. The SBI bank decided the eligibility criteria for a customer on the basis of their income.
Fees & Charges of IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
Annual Fee of IRCTC SBI Platinum Card is Rs. 300
Joining Fee of IRCTC SBI Platinum Card is Rs. 500