Are you looking for train fare between two stations or want to check seat availability in your preferred train? Here, is a complete detail to find out almost all the train and journey related information.
You may take a look on the updated passenger’s list of Indian Railways. The Indian Railway has introduced an idea on a test premise, to advantage WL passengers and the railways as far as filling up empty accommodation in different trains. Along with this, it also helps in getting updated fare information.
To utilize online railway information a user need to know only and only how to utilize internet. If you are the same then you may have detailed info about different railways facilities and train fare. Not only may this but a registered IRCTC user also know different reservation procedures, tatkal reservation plan, dormitory, commercial data and so on. IRCTC also provides detailed information about holiday packages, special trains for tourists.
• Go to the IRCTC webpage to check seat accessibility (You don’t need IRCTC registration to check train fare)
• Enter the initial few characters of the Originating Station against Source Station Name. For instance if your source station is Mumbai, enter “MUM” in Source Station Name box
• Type first three or sometimes four characters in the Destination Station box. For example- if your last station is Chennai then you will type “CHE” in the Destination Station Name box
• Select class in which you wish to travel. On the off chance that you need the check seat accessibility in all classes, select All Class to see seat accessibility for every one of the classes
• Next, enter the date of travel. You can tap the schedule symbol to enter the trip date or enter the date in the main section and month in the second option
• 6. Tap on “Get Details” button
Further, You will be taken to the IRCTC seat availability page. You will discover all source and destination stations in a drop-down box against Select Source Station and Select Destination Station one by one. Pick the most suitable stations from the two drop-downs and tap Get It.
Here you’ll get a list of each available train between your station. Click the train for which you need to check Seat accessibility and snap Get Availability button.
You will get the seat accessibility data for the picked train anf for the picked date. you can likewise click Get Fare to know the charge for the journey.
• That is enough! Now, you can likewise check the train fare, seat availability and also make reservations.
Indian Railways Seat Availability and Train Fare Enquiry is a manual for decide seat accessibility in any train between any two stations for a picked venture date. You can likewise decide the Train Fare for going between the two stations in a picked train.